Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Weekly Inspiration 4.24.13

Yesterday was my birthday!  While I would love to say that I have rocked so far this week in terms of mileage that would be a big fat lie...  What I can say is that I am making time where I can to do what I can in the midst of parties, dinners and bingos in celebration of...ME!  YAY!

this.
 
 
I am not perfect but I am happy with what I have accomplished so far and proud of what I have achieved.  I am trying to increase the amount of each  run segment  and focusing less on total mileage and mile times - that will come in time.  The race is not too far away and I need to be semi ready... but I said I was going to have fun, spend time with family and friends doing something absolutely awesome...and that is exactly what I am going to do!  I can't wait to be rainbow colored - it is going to be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment