Thursday, April 19, 2012

My current plan

I have a plan for the week that I stick to with the exception of impending school projects, client meetings, special work deadlines, etc.

I can honestly say that interruptions to my plan are few and far between but they do happen.  I do my best to re-arrange to make time for it all and I think I do fairly well.

Here is the current schedule:

Monday and Wednesday:
2-3 mile walk during lunch (add short jogs to increase cardio)
Aerobics (1 hour)

Tuesday:
2-3 mile walk during lunch (add short jogs to increase cardio)
Aerobics (45 minutes - short class to take daughter to dance/gymnastics)

Thursday:
2-3 mile walk during lunch (add short jogs to increase cardio)
Aerobics (1 hour)
Elliptical (1 hour while husband is playing basketball)

Friday:
2-3 mile walk during lunch (add short jogs to up cardio)

Saturday/Sunday:
Time spent with kids - possible bike rides on the trail or in the neighborhood depending on the weather.  Clean house and do laundry.  REST!

**I add time on the elliptical as I am able to each of the days above.**

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And proud of it! There are sooo many things I could be addicted to. In the grand scheme of things I think this one is a pretty good addiction to have! :)

      Delete