Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday purchases

At a certain point purchases become kind of borderline nutty.  I felt the need to document my birthday gift list (as it related to my recent fitness obsession) - just in case I needed to laugh at myself at a later date...

Green Tea capri's - 2 more pair (I love these pants!  Super soft and reasonably priced!)
Green Tea skorts - 2 pair (Have I told you I love their stuff! LOL)
Asics gel Kayano 18 - pink (had to get the pink for my b'day since I already own the blue)
Brooks pure connect - had to try these - light weight, well vented...we will see how they hold up!
Socks  12 pair
Sports bras - 5 (old navy had a sale...)
Body fat analyzer
Life is good shirt (for motivation)
Free weights

I did get a few things that were non fitness related but in looking back this was a little over the top.  But at least my new gear is comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment