Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thankful

I hope to add to this list frequently and review it often to remind me of how lucky I truly am.

These are the things I am thankful for...

  • my children are happy and healthy - and too smart for their own good
  • my husband loves me unconditionally (and I am not the easiest person to get along with)
  • I have loving parents who give me more than I deserve or could ever ask for
  • my Zia celebrated her 100th birthday in March and is still happily ironing away
  • I have a job
  • when I make a birthday list there is really nothing that I "need".
  • I am healthy
  • I live with my family - there is always help if and when you need it
  • I have the cutest little niece in the world
  • my sister and I have grown closer
  • I always have clothes to wear and food to eat
  • I have people I call true friends that would drop anything for me in a second if I needed them.

1 comment:

  1. You bet she's the cutest.. All cause of me!!
    -Munch

    ReplyDelete