Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week of Worry

This week has been a hard one.  I work for a small department in a large company and Monday I lost a great employee.  Although I wish her well she will be missed a lot!  I am attempting to fill in for her while we work to fill the position but it is hard to keep up with my own work, the open position and still try to make time for myself and the family.

I know this will pass but it does get to you and you feel like you are spinning your wheels and not accomplishing anything.  Monday and Wednesday I worked from home until about midnight to get some of the mundane things completed and out of the way.  Still tons to do but at least I felt like I made  a little progress.

Please send luck my way that I find someone to fill the void and that she is as wonderful as the person we lost.

Still doing my best to stay positive.  Eventually it will all get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment