Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Inspiration 3.12.13


Today's inspiration is in part the pic above and in part my little girl.  The mantra above reminds me that we all progress at different rates...we run at different paces...we eat differently...  No matter what progress we see we must be thankful for it no matter how small.  I have been so proud of the improvement in my mile times and I am sticking with it.  I had a mile a few days ago that was under 13 minutes!  I was soooooo happy!


My little girl is at times a fashion trainwreck but she rocks her style and is happy as can be.  She is proof that we are all unique!  She has reminded me not to compare my results to others and to be happy with my accomplishments as that is all that matters.  She is her own person - as we should all be!  I am thankful that I have such brilliant children!  They are wise beyond their years!

No comments:

Post a Comment