Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly recap - Week ending 3.17.13


So...I was not as happy with my progress this past week as I have been in the past.  Feel like the dude in the picture above that just la-di-da'ed his way through the weekly workouts.  Copped out more times than I care to mention but I still made my minimum miles for the week.  I can't beat myself up too badly as I did accomplish my goals but I feel like I did the bare minimum.  Total mileage for the week =10.4 (some of that was elliptical due to the weather).  I I think I am bummed because I know I can do better and I have seen myself do better.  The weekend was very busy and I am super pissed that I didn't get a chance to go out and do Saturday and Sunday because I missed my weekend warrior trophy on earndit!  Now I have to do it all over again!  But I know I will and I can!

This week will be better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment