Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Inspiration 3.20.13


I have neglected my elliptical for a while now and I forgot how much I loved it.  It doesn't hurt my knees and it has always been a great way to improve my cardio.  Since I have limited time to get outside and run as the weather has been very unpredictable I am making time by adding new things to my routine.  Instead of trying to "find" time I am going to make the time and fit in what I can - even if it means multi-tasking and working out while catching up on my favorite shows.  It is important that I not let my aching knees sabotage my wrkout and that I find other ways to keep pushing myself!

I am also hoping that the increase in my cardio/mileage will help things to start moving again!  It would be a pleasant surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment